Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rediscovery

Opening a new book, cleaning out your closet, drawing a picture on a napkin while waiting for your burger to show up at In 'n Out, watching a good movie that made you cry, getting acrylic nails with no special reason for the occasion, eating frozen yogurt, swimming, and loving it because it's you. Well, actually, it's me.
Mom introduced a blog to me this week. I feel like a found a new friend, one who I have never met but glad I can read her blog. She inspired me to not take life so seriously and to REDISCOVER. Someday, I hope to meet her and tell her thanks. One of her blog posts says a quote that has become my motto for this week. (Pretty impactful seeing how I found it Saturday afternoon.....)

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its
ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
-Albert Einstein-

No comments: