I have had my eye on a duve cover from Bed Bath and Beyond for a long time. The base is white, and there are pretty multi-shaded leaves all over it. This beautiful treasure came at a pretty penny price of 99 bucks for just the cover. The pillows were another story....and another 40 bucks a piece. Seriously-who would pay that?? I went to TJ Max tonight and found a queen size comforter, pillow shams, and 3 full throw pillows to match for 85 bucks with tax. It's actually more of what I had in mind anyway. The leaves are a darker green rather than a yellow green. I have been trying to match paint chips to compliment the previous bed spread but ended up needing to go extremely bright in order to make it look right. I didn't want my room to be that bright. I wanted more mellow, more relaxing shades of green. I found it! I am so excited to paint one wall green and get my queen size bed put together in order to use my pretty comforter and make this a truly awesome bedroom! I just couldn't believe I found something I liked better from TJ Max. Miracles really do happen. :)
1 comment:
I am just seeing if I can actually post a comment.
Post a Comment